HERE IS OUR STEP BY STEP PROCESS ON GET YOUR FLOORING PROJECT UNDERWAY
- Browse our in stock catalog to see if there is any products that will work for your project. Don’t see anything that would work? Worry not, we have a large selection of products we can special order from our Trusted Partnered Suppliers.
- Schedule an in store appointment, this can be scheduled right here on our website, include a quick note on what type of floor covering you are interested in looking at so we can better prepare for our meeting.
- Prior to visiting us in our showroom, measure your space in square footage. For a rectangular room, simply multiply the length and width in feet to the calculate the square footage needed. It is important to always add an additional 10% to your total square footage to allow for cutting and waste.
- Meet us at our showroom for your schluduled appointment (please take the time prior to review our COVID-19 Safety Protocols) you will be greeted by one of our knowledgeable flooring experts. They will review your project needs with you and show you samples. Any samples you like in our showroom can be taken home to view them in your own space, this is recommended for products can look very different in different lighting.
- If you are wanting us to install your new floor covering we will arrange an in home measure, this can be arranged in the showroom or after you get a chance to look at samples at home. We will first give you a budget price based on square footage from step 3. If you do not require installation we would be happy to sell you just the materials for your project, just let us know the quantities you require.
- After we have performed a site measure we will email you a quote within 3-5 business days.
- If our quote looks agreeable, a 50% deposit is required, for convenience this can be placed by eTransfer, over the phone or in person if you wish. We will also email you the Sales Contract and the Preparing for Installation form in DocuSign to digitally sign.
- Once step 7 is complete we can place the inventory on hold and order in any pertaining products. Once we have a confirmation on when your order can be filled we can schedule an installation date.
- You will be contacted at least a day prior to installation to remind you we are coming and to ensure you are prepared for our installation team.
DAY OF INSTALLATION
- You will be greeted my one of our professional installation team members, they will be wearing a mask, we ask you do the same.
- Show our installer the area of your home we are installing the new flooring. After this it will be time to get to work, since floor covering installation is a physical job our installers cannot wear face covering while they are installing, we ask that you leave the area of the home and practice social distancing of a min of 6 feet.
- Once the installer has completed the installation of your new floor they will go over the space to ensure you are happy with everything.
- You will be contacted by the flooring expert that has been assigned to your file a day or two after install to ensure you are happy with everything and will discuss final payment options.
- A final invoice, payment receipt and pertaining maintenance and warranty info will be emailed to you.
- Enjoy your new floors!